Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The best of elf!

    Hello again! I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite elf products. I have pretty much enjoyed everything I tried from this company with the exception of VERY few things. If you are not familiar with elf, it's a very affordable beauty brand that stands for eyes, lips, and face. They have three lines: Essential, Mineral, and Studio. They have recently added the gem line which I believe is limited addition. You can find elf at target or eyeslipsface.com where they always have some deals going on, making it even more affordable!

   
    This first item has became a favorite of mine very quickly. I believe it's given the mention it deserves often, which is why I went ahead and got it, but I must give it a mention as well. In case you have not guessed already, it's the elf kabuki Face Brush. It's so very soft and does not shed at all! It retails at $6 which is surprisingly very affordable, given its great quality. Simply put: your face will love how it feels when using this brush and you won't wanna stop using it!


    My next item is a lip product. I have been using this for a few months now and I just purchased more colors to try. It's the elf Hypershine Gloss from the Essential line. It retails at $1 ONLY! There are many shades to try and the formula is just right. It's not too sticky where it's uncomfortable, nor is it too greasy. It also tastes good! That might sounds weird to some of you, but taste and smell are very important to me when it comes to lip products. The shade Vixen is a very wearable fun red, which makes it perfect for this time of the year.


    We are still talking lips here, well sort of. The product I'm talking about is the elf shimmering Facial whip. I love using this on the center of my lips and on my cheek bones. It just brings harmony to the face and who does not love some shimmer? My favorite shade to do so is Persimmon. Again, this product retails at $1! Great value! You only need a little bit of this to achieve the desired effect and the tube will last you a long time. 


   Next is the elf Blush from the Studio line. It retails at $3 and it comes in many shades. Most of the shades elf offers are shimmery so if you are more of a matt fan, this product is sadly not for you. My favorite two shades at the moment are Berry Merry and Gotta Glow. Berry Merry reminds me of a blush I used to own from a different brand and it got discontinued, so needless to say I am glad I found this replacement. Gotta Glow is just a white shimmery powder that you can use as a highlighter, over your blush, or on your brow bone. The blush comes in a very sleek, classic, black packaging. No one will ever guess it was only $3. 



  Last but not least, the elf Mineral Foundation-SPF15 in the shade Warm is something I love using. It's just great for every day use over a BB cream or tinted moisturizer. It's very natural and gives a little bit of coverage. Also, the nature of this powder being lose helps makes the face less oily throughout the day. This item retails at $5. It came with the elf professional powder Brush, which is my only complaint about this product. Let's just say I decided to toss it because it feels terrible and rough. This brush is actually one of the very few things I did not like from elf. 



  I hope that this was helpful to you. Let me know what are elf the products that you can't live without. Stay tuned for a giveaway soon! Thank you so much for reading! Have a FANTASTIC day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment