Friday, November 9, 2012

October 2012 Favorites

Hi everyone! I thought I would share some favorites of mine that I have been constantly using this October. This is a very special time of the year. The leaves are falling, and the weather is changing. I especially enjoy having lots of warm foods and drinks now that it's not too hot! I also love wearing boots. Fall is just a lovely season and is one of my absolute favorite seasons! Okay, I will stop rambling and start listing what I have been loving this month! :)
First of all, I find that my lips get super dry as the season changes, and regular lip balms just do not do it. So, I like to use the Avene cold lip balm. It does a great job conditioning my lips and making them kissable! I just love to keep it in my pocket and apply it multiple times a day! This product retails $12 at drugstore.com
        Speaking of lip products, I love rocking red lips! For lipstick, I love my Estee Lauder  in 26 Nectarine. It's a very opaque red with shimmer particles. I like to top that off with my Mary Kay lip gloss in mango tango to give my lips a glossy finish.

         For my eyes, I have been going for simple. Rocking any cream eye shadow with a liquid or gel liner, then mascara can never go wrong! I have been using my Mac pain pot in Rubensque for that very purpose! For liner, I like to use my black gel liner by Clinique. It's so creamy and easy to work! When it comes to mascara, I'm not the most particular person in the world. However, I have been loving my Urban Decay Big Fatty mascara. It does not clump my lashes and I can apply a little for a basic soft look, or you can layer it to get a more dramatic look. I also love the packaging! It's quite adorable!

         I have been using my mac full coverage liquid foundation a lot lately. Once you learn how to apply it properly, you will love the results! With this product, a little truly goes a long way. Otherwise, it will look caked and as if you were wearing a mask. Then, I use my Revlon Photo Finish concealer to cover my imperfections. Having an oily skin, I like to top the work off with my Clinque powder for acne. It's a matt powder and it works perfectly with the other products that I use.

        When it comes to blush, I enjoy a healthy sheer looking cheeks, so I having been reaching for my Physician Formula Happy Booster blush. I enjoy that blush very much! It has just the right amount of shimmer for my taste! On my cheek bone, I like to apply a little bit of Benefit High Beam to add that desired glow!

So, these are my favorites for the month. I hope you enjoyed them, and lets chat soon :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment